Injectable steroids are injected into muscle tissue, not into the veins. They are slowly released from the muscles into the rest of the body, and may be detectable for months after last use. Injectable steroids can be oil-based or water-based. Injectable anabolic steroids which are oil-based have longer half-life than water-based steroids. Both steroid types have much longer half-lives than oral anabolic steroids. And this is proving to be a drawback for injectables as they have high probability of being detected in drug screening since their clearance times tend to be longer than orals. Athletes resolve this problem by using injectable testosterone early in the cycle then switch to orals when approaching the end of the cycle and drug testing is imminent.
1. Thompson SH, Boxhorn LK, Kong WY, Allen RE, Trenbolone alters the responsiveness of skeletal muscle satellite cells to fibroblast growth factor and insulin-like growth factor I, Endocrinology 1989 May, 124 (5) : 2110-7
2. Ojasoo T, Raynaud JP. Unique steroid congeners for receptor studies. Cancer Research 38 (1978) 4186-98
3. Bauer, Meyer et al. Characterisation of the affinity of different anabolics and synthetic hormones to the human androgen receptor, human sex hormone binding globulin and to the bovine progestin receptor. Acta Pathol Microbiol Imunol Scand Suppl 108 (2000) 838-46
4. St John LC, Ekeren PA, Crouse JD, Schanbacher BD, Smith SB, lipogenesis in adipose tissue from ovariectomized and intact heifers immunized against estradiol and/or implanted with trenbolone acetate, J Anim Sci 1987 May, 64 (5):1428-33
5. Donaldson IA, Hart IC, Heitzman RJ. Growth hormone, insulin, prolactin and total thyroxine in the plasma of sheep implanted with the anabolic steroid trenbolone acetate alone or with oestradiol. Res Vet Sci. 1981 Jan;30(1):7-13.
6. ASAIO J. 2006 Jan-Feb;52(1):117-8. Cholestasis induced by parabolan successfully treated with the molecular adsorbent recirculating system. Anand JS1, Chodorowski Z, Hajduk A, Waldman W.
Regardless of the type of cycle or intended purpose most will find 6 weeks of Trenbolone-Acetate use to be the minimal time frame with 8 weeks being far more optimal. You can use it for longer periods but 12 weeks will generally be all the Trenbolone anyone will ever want and should be reserved for more experienced users who understand how their body reacts. The strong majority of Trenbolone-Acetate users will generally find 50mg every other day to be just about perfect, with 100mg every other day being a good dosing for a more advanced athlete and user, especially one looking for more of a bodybuilding type physique. For higher end doses some will choose to go as high as 100mg every single day but most will never need this amount and if they do such an amount is best served towards the end of a bodybuilding contest prep cycle and diet in order to bring in ultimate hardness.
You will find T renbolone-Acetate stacks well with just about any other anabolic steroid imaginable but if there is anything you should stack it with it is some form of exogenous testosterone; the form of testosterone doesn’t matter, long esters, short esters and mixtures are all absolutely fine. Many individuals may also find Cytomel to be a useful addition to a Trenbolone stack as the hormone will slightly lower natural T-3 levels. No, this addition is by no means an absolute must but it can provide some useful benefits especially while dieting.
Once your cycle ends and you are entering into you Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) if the cycle ends with Trenbolone-Acetate and all other steroids are of a small ester form you will be able to begin your PCT in a few short days. This gives Trenbolone-Acetate an advantage over Trenbolone-Enanthate, for if the Enanthate version were being used you would need to wait approximately 2 weeks before PCT began. Remember, the sooner we can start our PCT the better off we’ll be, in-terms of gains kept and our overall health.